$23.99 per kg
- A tender taste of beef filet on one side and a beautiful strip steak on the other. You cannot go wrong when ordering the “T”.
- Aged to perfection
- Individually vacuum packed to seal in freshness.
- Ideal cooking method: Grilling or Sauteing.
- Packed by Liverpoolmeats and Provisions.
- Packed with an extraordinary beefy flavor, you won’t be disappointed when this steak hits your plate.
- Just at $23.99 AUD/KG
About T-bone Steak
Our T-Bone Steak is specially selected native beef, sourced locally and matured on the bone for a minimum of 21 days using a traditional dry-aging process for extra tenderness and flavour.
It offers the best of both worlds – a combination of fillet and sirloin steak on the bone for excellent flavour and succulence. Our largest steak and not for the faint hearted, ideal to pan-fry or bbq.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.